Monday, August 27, 2007

Introduction

Hey, I am Kris Giesken. I am nineteen years old. I am a sophomore at Bowling Green State University this year. I live in the Heinsight apartments with my five other roommates. My major is business supply chain management. I am from Strongsville Ohio, a town a half hour south of Cleveland. I attended Strongsville high school. I love sports and I love to participate in them. Currently I am playing flag football and softball. I have played soccer most of my life and is my favorite sport. I have two siblings, a brother named Ken, and a sister named Kylie. I am the baby of the family. I have a dog named Dock. We basically grew up together. I love to hang out and have fun but I also love being lazy and just watching television and movies all day.

No comments: